Saturday, April 9, 2011

CyberSERT Live @ ASET-Ontario 2011 Spring Conference

I'm looking forward to presenting at the Association for Special Education Technology (ASET) - Ontario 2011 Spring Conference in Niaraga Falls, Ontario on May 13, 2011. I'll be sharing a bunch of (mostly free) AT resources for mathematics, including several I haven't shared on this site yet. If you're in the area, be sure to attend, because there's lots of great stuff going on besides my little talk, including keynote speaker Alec Couros. If you want the math resources but can't make it to my workshop, don't worry; I'll be sure to post a summary on the Blog at some point afterward.
What are your favourite AT strategies for mathematics? Feel free to share them in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog